- Far too much reading is expected of me
- I am not getting the reverence and respect I deserve from the 1st years
- I should be doing the reading with this downtime that I have, but just cannot be bothered– that will most likely catch up with me very soon
- I have three of my four classes (maybe it’s all four–she’s very plain) with a girl who’s name I cannot remember, but who seems to regard me as some kind of kindred spirit. I worry about this because she seems very, very angry
- Mostly, I just want to read Nancy Drew books and other juvenile lit, then solve mysteries and have adventures
- Unlike previous semesters, I don’t have any obvious weirdos in any of my classes. This worries me and makes me feel like I must be getting weirder and therefore less able to discern. I mean, a lot of the people are odd, but with the exception of angry girl, who is easy to ignore, no one really stands out.
- I really have no idea how to write an annotated bibliography, which seems to be all one does in library school.